Wednesday, April 18, 2012

As promised, some ABC ideas...

Hi there! Yesterday I promised that I'd share some ABC journaling that I used for a couple of baby books I just finished. First, I'll list the one that is related to the Stampology clear stamp set I have. Then, the more spiritual one that I found somewhere. Using one line per page makes for a nice easy album that can be modified for other occasions (if you squint... lol.)

A is for amazing/adorable
B is for best/beautiful
C is for caring/cherished
D is for darling/determined
E is for easy going/energetic
F is for fearless/feisty
G is for great/gifted
H is for happy/helpful
I is for individual/interesting
J is for joyful/joker
K is for kind/kissable
L is loved/loud
M is for mine/marvelous
N is for noisy/notorious
O is for outdoorsy/outstanding
P is for perfect/pleasant
Q is for quiet, queen
R is for rowdy/runner
S is for sweet/sensitive
T is for tricky/treasured
U is for unique/understood
V is for verbose/victorious
W is for winner/wonderful
X is for x-static/x-cited
Y is for you/youthful
Z is for zany/zoo

(I think that for my baby book, I may have exchanged some of the above for more baby-like terms.)

The title of my next album was "Children are..." and these were the pages that followed the cover:

Amazing, acknowledge them
Believable, trust them
Childlike, allow them
Divine, honor them
Energetic, nourish them
Fallible, embrace them
Gifts, treasure them
Here Now, be with them
Innocent, delight with them
Joyful, appreciate them
Kindhearted, learn from them
Lovable, cherish them
Magical, fly with them
Noble, esteem them
Open minded, respect them
Precious, value them
Questioners, encourage them
Resourceful, support them
Spontaneous, enjoy them
Talented, believe in them
Unique, affirm them
Vulnerable, protect them
Whole, recognize them
X-tra special, celebrate them
Yearning, notice them
Zany, laugh with them

There you have it. I hope you're inspired to create with one of these. And, if so, let me peek!

Have a great day,

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Hey I love your baby book and to do another you must be on a roll. Thanks for sharing your creations and space, gotta love the baby zyron machine.

Eliza #26