Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Girl Scouts Day!



Here's a cute little address book I created in honor of Girls Scout's Day. It can be accommodated for even generic use, but with this title, I thought it might be a fun project for a troop to make. Maybe there's even a badge that can be earned from this?  If you'd like step-by-step instructions for making a book of your own, go to the Let's Get Peachy blog where I'm featured today. If you want to know more about the history of the day, click on the highlighted reference above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Tomorrow, I have another card for you. *smile*

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

2 comments:

Kirsty.A said...

How come it's Girl Scouts Day? UK Guides celebrate International Thinking \day on 22nd Feb

Sarah said...

I saw this on pinterest and love it! I would like to see the tutorial but the linked blog has been removed. :(