Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm off!

I'm heading out to see ds#1 in Texas later this morning. (Yikes, my flight is at 6:30am. Guess I should go to bed! Lol.) I just wanted to send this note to whoever comes to visit. My son's frat is having a "Moms' Visiting Weekend" so I get to see my baby boy for a few days. Luckily, my mom lives near there so she's coming too.

I promise that I'll have lots of layouts and how-to projects to show you soon. I just have to coordinate it with the Let's Get Peachy site that I'm designing for. In the mean time, be sure to head over there and check out the daily posts. On Saturday, my Book of Me layout will be presented, so definitely check that out!

When I get back, I've got loads of cards to make for a variety of occasions so I'll have those coming along soon.

Thanks for coming by and have a great weekend! *smile*

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

have fun, cindy!

Laura Evangeline said...

Can't wait to see what you make!