Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happiness can come in the mail...


I'm telling you, check out Craftysteals.com because they've got daily specials and this was one of them only a couple of days ago! (And, guess what, they still have the green book available...)

I'm in the middle of spending a beautiful Saturday trying to backup my hard drive, so that I can update my operating system, so that I can install a new scanner that I need for scanning old pictures that relatives want returned, that will go in a birthday album, that I have to have finished by Thursday. Whew. So when this package arrived, although I didn't break it out yet, I did take 5 minutes to throw some items onto another mock Smash page (the background is a page in a 2004 art journal calendar from Stampington & Co. and I just let the sketch of the girl drive the page.) And I was happier for a few minutes.


Back to my technology headache. Hope you're having a better Saturday!

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

3 comments:

Melinda A said...

Wow, what a cool bounty of stuff, you lucky, lucky girl!

Can you tell I am jealous? :)

Have fun and post lots of what you do with all this. I am dying to see.

Happy crafting,
mel

farmhouse-story said...

have fun with your new goodies, cindy! good luck with the tech stuff--thats never fun!

Susanne said...

What a great SMASH stash you have there. Hopefully your projects went well so you can play soon.