Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Special Anniversary

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans, said John Lennon. So true. I've been busy outside of the craft room until recently so finally I have some projects to share.

My in-laws are an amazing couple. At 88 and 89, they are still vibrant and active and enjoying themselves. They just marked their 68th wedding anniversary so that called for more than just a card. I put together a small accordion album with just 4 photos to illustrate the fact that I think they are still the glamourous couple they've always been. I used photos from their early years and a recent one as well to prove that. I had a K&Co paper pad with lovely embossed patterns to use for the outside (squares of paper glued to cereal box cardboard) and a different pattern for the insides. Black pages folded and glued together formed the accordion pages for the photos. Seam binding, a pocket embellishment and some acrylic numbers added the final touches. They loved it!



So easy. I hope it inspires you to try one.

Thanks for visiting. I do have a few cards to share with you in the next few days, so check back....

*smile*

No comments: