Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Bird-day....

A birthday card for a relative that has 6 cats. I thought a silly one that incorporated a Paper Smooches (PS) Party Posse cat hanging out with my favorite Ippity bird stamps would bring a smile. Accompanied by the perfect sentiment from PS' Birthday Buddies. Oh, and how can I not give credit to that Stampin' Up paper from the Big Top line that gave me all those pretty banners. I did have to add the numbers 6 and 1 to the banner flags to customize it more.


Coming soon, a belated birthday card....

*smile*

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute card! Love the sentiment. :) Your card would be a great fit for this week's bird challenge at Red Carpet Studio! :)

Ashley
http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Cindy,

What a cute birthday card! I'm sure your friend (with all those cats!) will love it!

Oh, I see the below post -- must go check it out. I love zinnias!

Hugs,
Kay