Sunday, August 22, 2010

More simple cards






My visit with my Texas family is coming to a close so I have to start packing up the supplies my mom let's me keep here. (We did lots of stuff together so don't think I ignore my family while I'm here! In fact, we saw Eat.Pray.Love today---loved it.)

I made these little cards (detailed in last blog post) with a minimum of supplies. I decided that they will go in the next shipment to Operation Write Home. For that reason, I decided to insert a sheet of lined note paper inside each card so that it could be used to write a letter in. Otherwise the space inside is a little too small for that. Frugal tip#27: find a DP sheet of sentiments and cut them out to decorate your cards. I used a celebration sheet and a book print sheet for my cards. I love how they came out!

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

2 comments:

rebekah said...

thanks for visiting my blog hop and leaving a comment! i love learning about new creative blogs.. and i just love your cards here!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, love those cards, with the light-balloons - don't know the English word, sorry, we call them lampionnen.. ;-)

Love, Wendy