Sunday, November 14, 2010

Key to Joy


Maybe the key to my joy is creating a mini canvas in the form of a card....

This card was created for a Limelight Paper Crafts sketch challenge (#60). The placement of the label in the sketch made me think of a brooch on a strap on a dress with lace on a woman wearing a pearl necklace with a tiny key hanging from it..... The sentiment comes from the Unity store kit called, what else? Key to Joy.

More deets in my SCS Gallery.

Thanks for looking....and in 12 hours, I'll be posting my Ippity blog hop card. Stop by tomorrow....

*smile*

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

3 comments:

Theresa Plas said...

So pretty Cindy and a sweet sentiment!

Carrie said...

I agree with Theresa, a very pretty card xxx

Unknown said...

Wow Cindy, this card is gorgeous! First, I love the black, brown and beige, and you have such fabulous touch of adding the lace and tulle and key...love this dearie!