Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday (Part 2)

Part one is in the blog post below.  Well, my procrastination finally got the best of me. Ran of out time and I still had ideas! Maybe I'll learn from this... hee hee.
Just wanted to show you the last eight cards I was able to make before hitting the deadline for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges...

Pink Holiday (loved using that old pine tree paper...finally)


No sentiment  ( I say if you listen to bird song, you don't need anything else...)


4x4 - 4 layers and 4 embellishments ( I used 5 layers and 6 embellishments on my mannequin card, can you find them all?)


Use twine in a different way (I looped around and around the back of the circle to get the flower effect...)


Something old, something new (I've had this paper in a Photo Stack pad forever and the same goes for the magnifying glass---it was in some ephemera I've had for a while)


Something borrowed, something blue (I borrowed a card sketch from JulieHRR at SCS and I used blue)


Pink Square - The card had to be pink (check) and there had to be four additional squares on the card (check)



Something you'd see on a walk  (I see lovely falling leaves all around me these days...)


Hope you had a nice look. The stamp sets used can be found in my SCS Gallery.

Tomorrow is the Ippity Blog Hop, so come back for a peek at my card for that!

*smile*

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

No comments: