Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stress Awareness Month

Yep, this is Stress Awareness Month and what better way to beat stress than to craft? Right? I think that if you're here, you love to craft, so you are already on the right track!

My DT assignment over at Let's Get Peachy was to come up with a fun project for beating stress, so here's a cute, easy mini-book that's topped off with a little paper piecing. (I practically go into REM sleep when I'm paper piecing.... that's how great a stress buster it is! Lol.)


I've outlined step-by-step instructions on how I made this over at LGP, so if you're interested, head over there and enjoy!

P.S. In honor of National Scrapbooking Day, the Let's Get Peachy Kats invite you to blog hop with us on May 7th. Actually, we'll have all kinds of inspiring creations for you to enjoy from the 7th through the 9th, so mark your calendar. You'll find challenges and prizes at each stop, as well as a Grand Prize from a very special sponsor. You can start here or at LPG on the 7th. Hope to have you join us!

*smile*

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

I love it! A beautiful, layered and paper pieced flower on all that krafty goodness!

farmhouse-story said...

i checked out the tut and i love this, cindy! i love everything with pockets! the cover is esp adorable with the label maker title!