Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's On Tap Tuesday #2

Hi all! I hope you're considering sharing your workspace with the rest of us. If so, link in below. (Remember, if we can get at least 20 people to link in and comment, I'll be obliged to pick a random commenter to win a little prize pack. So spread the word!)

My chaotic desk this week show evidence of the tools I'm using to create a DT assignment for Let's Get Peachy. It will be featured in June, so I'll have to alert you later to watch for it. I'm finding Becky Fleck's Page Maps to be a great source of layout design. Also, I had to make a quick card to go with a gift I took to our Passover dinner tonight. I was so excited to finally have a use for these cute Passover labels I've been hoarding. I just wish I'd had time to take a picture of the resulting card... oh well. Trust me, it was simple but cute...  *smile*



Question of the day: If you had to pare down to your favorite three crafting tools, which would you choose? I'd want my paper trimmer, Copic markers and Stamp-a-jig (for lining images up.)

Have a great day!






Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

i'm late, but i'm here! thanks, cindy!