Thursday, October 27, 2011

Green, yellow and brown for Hope You Can Cling To


That's the latest challenge I'm undertaking today. HYCCT1107, to be exact. You can find all the challenges at this Splitcoast Stampers LINK.

For some reason, that color scheme brought fishing to mind. Maybe because I have this My Favorite Things (MFT) stamp set that hasn't seen ink yet. I wish they'd included "Dropping you a line" as one of the sentiments with the set but they didn't so I borrowed it from an A Muse stamp I had on hand. The sketch came from MFT's latest sketch challenge. My paper hoarding was justified today when I used scraps for her green blouse, camouflage pants and the glittery fish she caught. Copics did the rest. (I wish you could see that the image background isn't white but a whisper of blue...)


The other patterned papers came from the Songbird stack by DCWV and I finally got to use a button from my Vintage Findings set by Making Memories. A little stamped edge scissors and some nail heads and done.

I've been hobbling around a little more lately. Tomorrow, I'll probably be back behind the wheel to take ds to school (and allow him to sleep an hour later) but that may be the extent of it. Gotta let those little ligaments heal.

Hope you're having a nice day. We've got rain, but I love rain... so no complaints here.

I'm going to try to get another card done that can also be part of Unity's Friends with Flair blog hop tomorrow, so check back.

*smile*

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

No comments: