Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WOYWW #147 and sending lamby love....

I've been away and swamped with paperwork, so sorry. Now I'm rushing to get this post in for What's on Your Workspace Wednesday and to meet the deadline for the latest Lawnscaping challenge to make a card inspired by another.

Here's the desk... layered with Lawn Fawn stamps and Lawn Fawn papers, as well as a cool new set of heart nesties from Spellbinders (find them at Cut at Home).


Next, the card that was inspired by my friend Lydia when she posted THIS card. Love those layered spaces, so I did the same with my hearts. I used Lawn Fawn's Critters on the Farm, You've Got Mail and Bon Voyage stamp sets. All the paper is from the new Bright Side collection by Lawn Fawn also. I love how all the colors go so well together. Makes it easy to put a card together I'll tell you that.


So I mentioned that this card is for the Lawnscaping challenge ending tonight. Head over there for some inspiration. And when you're done, check out other workspaces this week at Julia's WOYWW blog.

Thanks for coming by. I hope to post more regularly now!
*smile*

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your card. It took a second glance to see exactly what was sticking out of the mailbox -- hahahahahaha -- love it! Happy Wednesday from #152. :)

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Cindy,

What a cute card! I love all things sheep.

Your desk looks very fun!!

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay
#48

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Ha ha! I love your card. I don't even want to know what postage on those sweet little sheep is though! Great use of the nesties and the spaces. I see why you were inspired.

Mari K. said...

I love that card, the sheep are just too cute! -Mari K. #56

Christiana said...

This card is super fun and creative. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Tamara said...

Love your card!! Very cute
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :-)

CraftygasheadZo said...

Lots of crafty goodness going on. Fab card. Take care & enjoy snooping the WOYWW desks, it's now Thursday but I'm still nosing! Zo xx 74

kay said...

your card made me smile
have a great week :)
happy woyww

Rita said...

Fabulous desk with lots of goodies all around. Your card is Brilliant. Hugs Rita xxx

Eliza said...

Funny card, love the mailbox parcel. LOL

thanks for sharing your desk
Happy crafting
Eliza no 181

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love that card, but there was something on your blog that kept causing my computer to crash. I have rebooted three times and visited three times, too. Glad I am persistent. Belated greetings from #2.

SophieNewton said...

Fabulous card, I adore the papers, so bright and gorgeous colours. Happy belated WOYWW x
Sophie no.183

Susanne said...

This card will definitely make the recipient smile - I sure did!