Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fly Free


Frugal tip #6: Use a kit.  I know, I know, kits seem expensive but consider the altenative. If you tried to buy all the neat items in a kit, you be out a lot of cash. The kit gives you yummy, fun products for a fraction of the cost. So investigate. I've bought a couple of kits from a website called The Caffinated Cropper. I used one called "With a Cherry on Top" for most of the products on this card. The card was inspired by a site called "365 Cards". Today's challenge is "Stripes and Bright Colors". Hope you like it. I wish you could see the glitter on the little butterflies. So cute!
P.S. I even used a rubber stamp kit for this card. It's by Unity and it is their June Kit of the Month called, what else, "Fly Free" (19 stamps for under $35, now that's frugal! lol)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow!! This is beautiful!! Love the butterflies in that tree! Thanks so much for your support!!

Lila Castro said...

Lovely, I adore all the things you do, thanks a lot for your comment in my blog.