Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Little Happy



I have a plaque that says, "The deadline is the greatest inspiration." When I have to get right down to it, my muse seems to take over and before I know it, a card is done. I just had to get a card done by 4pm today (when my post office closes!) because my mom's dearest friend's bday is in a couple of days and she's been wonderful to my whole family. I found this beautiful velvet embossed paper by MAMBI in my scraps and with a little maneuvering I was able to trim a flower from the pattern to pop up off the page. You add a sentiment, a ribbon and bling to that formula and the result is usually a-okay. So, Frugal tip #33: Layered scraps + sentiment + ribbon + bling = pretty card. Try it!


Card specifics can be found on my SCS gallery. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful, layered day!

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

No comments: