Saturday, September 11, 2010

You are loved...



I was supposed to be working on holiday cards but you know how it is when you are "supposed" to be doing something. I cleaned my desk... I journaled on my Project Life cards (I was about a week behind)... I sipped my tea... I decorated some blank pages in my sketch pad journal with scraps that were cluttering my desk... and I made a card from a couple of scraps, too. (Out of procrastination came a lovely card. The road to a lovely card can be quite curvy, it seems.) I'm excited to use these new Suzi Blu stamps (you can find them over at Limelight Paper Crafts.) As I've said before, they are so "color-able". Frugal tip #31: Use scraps from your desk and a still unloved stamp and make a Clean and Simple card right now. And that's an order! Lol.

Card specifics can be found on my SCS gallery.


Thanks for taking a peek. As for me, back to procrastinating! Lol.

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

LOVE this, beautifully colored!