Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Cardmaking Day!



I have spent most of the evening doing the Unity FWF blog hop because it's like a good book that you can't put down! Time for bed, but since it's already World Cardmaking Day, I'm posting the card that I worked on before I started hopping...lol. It's for the Limelight Papercrafts challenge #57. You can find the challenge here. I always seem to finish a card when the picture-taking light is the worst (until I break down and get a light box...) so sorry if the resolution isn't great. Hope you like my little Queen of Fall. My card specifics can be found in my SCS Gallery. Now to bed, I have to get some rest before tackling all the fun that comes with World Cardmaking Day! G'night...

P.S. I almost forgot Frugal tip #36: these days, we all want the latest punches. Why not look in your stash for one you haven't used in awhile? These leaf punches have been sitting around for years!

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, wow! How CLEVER!! Love how you "changed" the stamp and sentiment from glitter to fall! :) Eeek!

Karen B. said...

Such a beautiful and lovely card, it is great to see these stamps in use and you've done a spectacular job.

Cindy Haffner said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!