Thursday, October 28, 2010

One more challenge card...

Is it midnight yet? Lol. My Friends With Flair Blog Hop post is coming by 9am EST tomorrow. 'Til then I just wanted to sneak in another Hope You Can Cling To challenge card. This one was to use ribbon and you can say I did. I'm hoping this little Suzi Blu cheerleader (from Unity--available through Limelight Papercrafts) will bring good cheer to someone's day. Thanks for looking. As usual, the card deets can be found in my SCS Gallery. Come back for the blog hop!


Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

2 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

This one is fun! Love the cheering pompons! Fun card!
Hugs, Wendy

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Makes me feel better all over! And it is just what I needed to make my back feel better. Thanks for being such a super friend and leaving such a sweet comment.