I'm happy to report that I've been given the Cherry on Top Award by my friend, Emily, a fellow blogger who will soon be one of your favorites to visit, I assure you!
To accept this award I need to do a few things:
- Thank the person who gave it. Thank you, Emily! This vote of confidence from you means a lot to me!
- Copy the award and put it on your blog. Done!
- List three things which you love about yourself. I live life as if I'm still 18...full of fun and laughter and wonder, I'm an affectionate mom to two beautiful boys and I'm happily married to a man I still consider my boyfriend.
- Post a picture that you love.
This is my fun-loving mother taken a few years ago. Any wonder where I get my attitude toward life?
5. Tag five people you'd like to give this award to.
Enjoy these wonderful, gorgeous, inspiring blogs!Now that we have that out of the way, here you go. The next two pages in the sketchbook project. Only 5 more days til the finish line. *smile*
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)