Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shadow Box card for DH




I'm indebted to Emma. Her blog always has a fun card technique to try so here is the latest for me (she's sprinted ahead, I'm gonna have to run to catch her!) It's a shadow box folding technique. Here are your links: the Technique Lovers Challenge #312 over at  SCS and the wonderful Karen with her video of how to make this card. (You should bookmark her because she's got lots of videos just like this!)

I took her advice and tried it once with scrap paper then I just jumped right in and took a chance that the birthday card I needed for dh would come out right (since we're leaving today for a family event in FL this weekend and I'm not packed yet-- ack!) I'm happy with the result and I think he'll like how different it is.

So, thanks for stopping by. I put the supply details in my SCS Gallery, if you're interested.

Have a wonderful day!

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

3 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

How sweet are you? Love your shadow box card, it is a neat one, you're right! I love the vintage feel of this one, your DH is going to love it :)

Kirsty.A said...

Brilliant. Love the colours and the design

farmhouse-story said...

he will love this great designed card, esp. the postcard sentiment inside. have fun in fl!