Monday, September 19, 2011

Days 10 & 11 in 30 Days of Posts

Love, love, love the Emmys! But as a result, I only got 2 pages done. I thought that by sitting in front of the TV while I crafted, I'd get more done but there's just too much you miss when you look down. It was a great debut by Jane Lynch as host.

So Day 10's theme was "At This Moment" and Day 11's was "Favorite Things About This Time of Year." This list making has been a fun exercise because now I don't have to feel guilty about all the stickers I've accumulated over the years! Lol. Hope you enjoy these and maybe even become inspired to make your own lists.



Tomorrow is What's On Tap Tuesday where I ask you to share your work desk, whether it's sparkling clean like Lynn's or chaotic like mine. Either way, consider sharing. *smile*

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)
@scrapcollectr on Twitter

1 comment:

NoraAnne said...

You're doing a wonderful job with the list project, I've enjoyed seeing your updates! That hoarding book looks interesting, but I think I might be scared to read it, I'd probably see too many similarities too...I think us crafters all tend to "save" a lot!