Monday, December 6, 2010

Ippity H{ippity} Blog Hopping


Welcome to another Ippity blog hop! Go here for a list of all participants and leave a little love wherever you go because you may just be the random winner of some Ippity rubber!

I've been wanting to ink up this yummy cupcake stamp (I even had to choose which one because this awesome set called Cuppy Cakes comes with two images!) It's fun to create different layers on the cupcake with patterned paper, markers, glitter and even aluminum foil! (I stamped the cupcake tin in StazOn on foil and paper pieced it.) Frugal tip #43: Use a household item in your projects (with a little "Where's Waldo?" sneakiness.... *smile*)

The happy birthday sentiment comes from another Ippity set called How YOU Doin'. But what takes the (cup)cake is this really cool doily die from My Favorite Things. More deets in my SCS Gallery.

I hope you're having a good start to your new week... this blog hop is sure to put a smile on your face....

Enjoy!

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

16 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Cindy, what a delicious card! I love your foil cupcake wrapper! The MFT doily die and twine are fabulous, too. ;)

Angie Blom said...

oh Cindy this is awesome.. Love this card .. your wrapper is quite amazing.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Very clever! Lovely card!

Noelle Reese said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the tin foil idea, it's perfect!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Such a sweet card!!!!

Romaine said...

Ver-y cool! This is a great card!

Unknown said...

so so cute! great card.

Rona said...

this is so super cute - love the foil idea

JenMarie said...

Super cute cuppy!

Patricia said...

Your card is awesome! I was immediatly attracted to the foil! Great job!

Anne Tussing said...

LOVE the foil cupcake wrapper!!

stampjourney said...

Soooo cute! Love the foil idea!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVIN' that foil! Clever idea!!! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Love your Card!! Love the added foil, clever idea!!

Salnclts said...

I love your card and the way the cupcake stands out!! :) I also like how you attached the tag under the button and then tied a bow! I wish I had that talent! ;)

NoraAnne said...

This is SUPER cute! Love your foil wrapped cupcake~very clever :) And I have been DROOLING over that MFT die, gotta have that one!