Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sew Lovely



I inked up my new Sew Lovely stamp set from Lawn Fawn. As soon as I saw this set, I knew that I wanted to pop up the machine and wrap actual thread (in this case, bakers twine) around the spool and work it through and around the thread path. I like the way the dangling thread works its way into an otherwise empty area of the card.

You are just sew lovely for visiting... thanks! *smile*

Other details:
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Antique Linen distress ink (Ranger), Copic markers
Paper: Pink Pirouette (SU), White (My Favorite Things)
Accessories: Lacey Squares die (Spellbinders), Crystal Stickers (Mark Richards), Pink Sorbet bakers twine (The Twinery), Ribbon (Nicole), foam squares (Recollections), Gluedots

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Oh my! That baker's twine on the thread spool is adorable! :)