Saturday, November 5, 2011

Better Get Better - a Hope card

I've got one more day to make these Hope You Can Cling To cards and I'm enjoying the process. If you haven't been involved and would like to bookmark these 31 fun challenges for those moments in the future when you need a little inspiration, check out this LINK.


This card is for challenge HYCCT1129 - Words of Encouragement. I just think this image by River City Rubber Works works perfectly with this retired Quick Thinking sentiment by Stampin' Up and their adorable DP called Domestic Goddess, don't you? (If you don't have an SU demonstrator of your very own, you can find the paper HERE on my friend Brenda's site.) The domestic goddess pictured in the card looks like she could use a little help. Lol.

If all goes according to plan, I'll have a few more cards to post tomorrow and then I do have something in mind for Monday, so be sure to drop by!

Have a great Saturday.

Here's hoping you have help with the housework.

*smile*

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

1 comment:

Pryn said...

This is FABULOUS!!! The lace you added for her apron in GENIUS!!! Love it!