Thursday, November 3, 2011

I couldn't stay away....


I thought I was done with the Hope You Can Cling To cards, but I wasn't. As long as I can eek a little time out before the upload deadline, I may keep trying to crank them out. It's for a great cause after all.

The challenge I went for is one that asks for girlie embellishing (HYCCT1111). I started with My Favorite Things (MFT) weekly sketch and their adorable Because You're Special stamp set, tossed in some fun girlie paper from The Girls Paperie and a little green bling paper from the Songbird stack by DCWV. Added a scalloped oval nestie from Spellbinders and topped it off with a very girlie velvet-tulle-buttoned flower also from The Girls Paperie. Mission accomplished, I think.

Tomorrow is Unity's Friends with Flair and I already have the card ready, so y'all come back, now. Ya hear?

*smile*

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

2 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

What an adorable card!! Any little girl (or adult girl) will absolutely love this. The colors are wonderful together. Love those little mary janes!!!

Especially_For_You said...

This card is so precious! Love the color combo and the image, the papers you chose are really pretty, also! Thanks for sharing. :)

Come check out my blog's new weekly challenges!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com