Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving and a Paper Smooches link

Hi everyone,

If you celebrate, I hope you paced yourself and didn't overeat on this day of thanks. I did not and I did. Being with family is worth it though.

I wish I'd found time to put a card together but I was responsible for this entire table of Martha Stewart recipes with the exception of my mil's apple pudding and her sweet potato casserole.


I love taking a picture of my plate. It's so colorful, even though it is my demise for the rest of the evening....


Also, just wanted to prove that I love birds so much, I invited them to my table.... Lol


While the gang was watching football, I was able to do a little internet surfing and found out that Paper Smooches is doing their November DT blog hop today and is open to comments until Friday night. There are lots of ways to add comments for the chance at prizes, so check them out. My last post used a Paper Smooches stamp and I think they're adorable all around.

Hopefully, this weekend will bring a little crafting time.

I hope for you too! Have a great weekend...

*smile*

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

1 comment:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Cindy!
It's been a while! Lovely to hear and see from you again! Love your table here, and so sweet of you to invite the birds!! :-D Glad to hear you liked it all! Hope you'll find some more cardmaking time again soon!
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Hugs, Wendy