Sunday, November 6, 2011

A race against time....

More Hope You Can Cling To cards.... I wish I'd started earlier because these challenges are really inspiring me and I wish it was possible to complete them all. I'll try to get a few more done tomorrow. For now, here are three more.

HYCCT1115 - P-I-N-K elements
Use things that start with P, I, N & K
I used Paper piecing, Inked edges (on the label), Natural cardstock & Kites
I saw this technique of creating your own lined frame with a marker and love how it turned out. The stamp set is Unity's A Little Playtime. Fun set.



HYCCT1120 - A Pink Drink
The paper is from K&Co. The drink is from Deadbeat Designs. I used a pink marker topped with stickles to create my pink margarita. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado. A good match, don't you think? Wide ribbon from Stampin Up and pale ribbon from EK Success' Adornaments.



HYCCT1113 - Use a butterfly
Paper is Brenda Walton for K&Co. Butterfly from Thanks for Caring by Stampin Up. Ribbon and hardware is SU also. Sentiment from Wordsworth. Flower from The Girls Paperie. Bling by Recollections.



Thanks for stopping by.... Like I said, there may be more tomorrow....

*smile*

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

2 comments:

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

These are all FABULOUS! I am so far behind I've given up. I'll do what I can today and get them posted, but congratulations to YOU for doing so many!!!

505whimsygirl said...

Hmmm, which one is my favorite. Yep, it's the "chase life" card. I just love the colors, the flowers, the butterfly and the buttons!